108004: Configured action taken after ESMTP classification
Cisco ASA is a security device that provides the combined capabilities of a firewall, an antivirus, and an intrusion prevention system. It also facilitates virtual private network (VPN) connections. It helps to detect threats and stop attacks before they spread through the network.
Message:%ASA-4-108004: action_class:action ESMTP req_resp from src_ifc:sip|sport to dest_ifc:dip |dport;further_info.
Event 108004 is generated when the configured action is taken after performing an ESMTP classification on an ESMTP message and the specified criteria had been satisfied. The message contains:
- The class of action.
- Information on the action taken.
- Information on whether it was a request or a response.
- Source information name.
- Source IP address or port number.
- Destination interface name.
- Destination IP address or port number.
How could you resolve this situation?
This event does not require any action.
Cisco ASA Auditing Tool
EventLog Analyzer is a comprehensive log management software with which you can centrally collect, analyze, and manage logs from all the different log sources in your network. You also get reports and alerts on your network security, making it a power-packed IT security tool.
Our support team will contact you shortly.
Manage your logs effortlessly using EventLog Analyzer.
- ADManager Plus Active Directory Management & Reporting
- ADAudit Plus Real-time Active Directory Auditing and UBA
- EventLog Analyzer Real-time Log Analysis & Reporting
- ADSelfService Plus Self-Service Password Management
- AD360 Integrated Identity & Access Management
- Log360 Comprehensive SIEM and UEBA
- AD Free Tools Active Directory FREE Tools