115000: Critical assertion in process
Cisco ASA is a security device that provides the combined capabilities of a firewall, an antivirus, and an intrusion prevention system. It also facilitates virtual private network (VPN) connections. It helps to detect threats and stop attacks before they spread through the network.
Message: %ASA-2-115000:Critical assertion in process:process name fiber:fiber name,component:component name,subcomponent:subcomponent name,file:filename,line:line number,cond:condition.
Event 115000 is generated when a critical assertion went off and was used during development in checked builds only, but never in production builds. The message contains information on the:
- Process name.
- Fiber name.
- Component name.
- Subcomponent name.
- File name.
- Line number.
How could you resolve this situation?
File a high priority defect. The reason for the assertion should be investigated and the problem corrected.
Cisco ASA Auditing Tool
EventLog Analyzer is a comprehensive log management software with which you can centrally collect, analyze, and manage logs from all the different log sources in your network. You also get reports and alerts on your network security, making it a power-packed IT security tool.
Our support team will contact you shortly.
Manage your logs effortlessly using EventLog Analyzer.
- ADManager Plus Active Directory Management & Reporting
- ADAudit Plus Real-time Active Directory Auditing and UBA
- EventLog Analyzer Real-time Log Analysis & Reporting
- ADSelfService Plus Self-Service Password Management
- AD360 Integrated Identity & Access Management
- Log360 Comprehensive SIEM and UEBA
- AD Free Tools Active Directory FREE Tools