120006: Delivering message failed
Cisco ASA is a security device that provides the combined capabilities of a firewall,an antivirus,and an intrusion prevention system.It also facilitates virtual private network(VPN)connections.It helps to detect threats and stop attacks before they spread through the network.
Message: %ASA-4-120006:Delivering message group to destination failed.Reason reason.
Event 120006 is generated when an error is encountered while the Smart Call Home module tried to deliver a message.The message is not dropped when event 120006 is generated.It might be queued for transmission.The event group, the destination,and the reason for failure are specified in the message.
How could you resolve this situation?
If the reason is NO_ROUTE,INVALID_ADDRESS,or INVALID_URL,check the system configuration,DNS,and the name setting.
Cisco ASA Auditing Tool
EventLog Analyzer is a comprehensive log management software with which you can centrally collect, analyze, and manage logs from all the different log sources in your network. You also get reports and alerts on your network security, making it a power-packed IT security tool.
Our support team will contact you shortly.
Manage your logs effortlessly using EventLog Analyzer.
- ADManager Plus Active Directory Management & Reporting
- ADAudit Plus Real-time Active Directory Auditing and UBA
- EventLog Analyzer Real-time Log Analysis & Reporting
- ADSelfService Plus Self-Service Password Management
- AD360 Integrated Identity & Access Management
- Log360 Comprehensive SIEM and UEBA
- AD Free Tools Active Directory FREE Tools