322001: Deny MAC address
Cisco ASA is a security device that provides the combined capabilities of a firewall, an antivirus, and an intrusion prevention system. It also facilitates virtual private network (VPN) connections. It helps to detect threats and stop attacks before they spread through the network.
Message: %ASA-3-322001: Deny MAC address MAC_address, possible spoof attempt on interface interface.
Event 322001 is generated when the ASA receives a packet from an offending MAC address on a specified interface, but the source MAC address in the packet is statically bound to another interface in the configuration. This could possibly be caused by a MAC spoofing attack or a misconfiguration.
How could you resolve this situation?
Check the configuration and take appropriate action by either finding the offending host or correcting the configuration.
Cisco ASA Auditing Tool
EventLog Analyzer is a comprehensive log management software with which you can centrally collect, analyze, and manage logs from all the different log sources in your network. You also get reports and alerts on your network security, making it a power-packed IT security tool.
Our support team will contact you shortly.
Manage your logs effortlessly using EventLog Analyzer.
- ADManager Plus Active Directory Management & Reporting
- ADAudit Plus Real-time Active Directory Auditing and UBA
- EventLog Analyzer Real-time Log Analysis & Reporting
- ADSelfService Plus Self-Service Password Management
- AD360 Integrated Identity & Access Management
- Log360 Comprehensive SIEM and UEBA
- AD Free Tools Active Directory FREE Tools