120011: Ensure Smart Call Home can properly communicate with Cisco
Cisco ASA is a security device that provides the combined capabilities of a firewall,an antivirus, and an intrusion prevention system.It also facilitates virtual private network (VPN) connections.It helps to detect threats and stop attacks before they spread through the network.
Message: %ASA-4-120011:To ensure Smart Call Home can properly communicate with Cisco, use the command 'dns name-server'to configure at least one DNS server.
Event 120011 is generated to ensure that Smart Call Home is able to communicate with Cisco.
How could you resolve this situation?
After this event is generated, run the 'dns name-server' command to configure atleast one DNS server.Otherwise,network-local DNS server or Cisco DNS server will be used.
Cisco ASA Auditing Tool
EventLog Analyzer is a comprehensive log management software with which you can centrally collect, analyze, and manage logs from all the different log sources in your network. You also get reports and alerts on your network security, making it a power-packed IT security tool.
Our support team will contact you shortly.
Manage your logs effortlessly using EventLog Analyzer.
- ADManager Plus Active Directory Management & Reporting
- ADAudit Plus Real-time Active Directory Auditing and UBA
- EventLog Analyzer Real-time Log Analysis & Reporting
- ADSelfService Plus Self-Service Password Management
- AD360 Integrated Identity & Access Management
- Log360 Comprehensive SIEM and UEBA
- AD Free Tools Active Directory FREE Tools