111003: Erase configuration
Cisco ASA is a security device that provides the combined capabilities of a firewall, an antivirus, and an intrusion prevention system. It also facilitates virtual private network (VPN) connections. It helps to detect threats and stop attacks before they spread through the network.
Message: %ASA-5-111003: IP_address Erase configuration.
Event 111003 is generated when the contents of the flash memory are erased by entering the 'write erase' command at the console. The IP_address indicates whether the login was made at the console port or with a Telnet connection.
How could you resolve this situation?
After erasing the configuration, reconfigure the ASA and save the new configuration. Alternatively, you can restore information from a configuration that was previously saved, either on a floppy disk or on a TFTP server elsewhere on the network.
Cisco ASA Auditing Tool
EventLog Analyzer is a comprehensive log management software with which you can centrally collect, analyze, and manage logs from all the different log sources in your network. You also get reports and alerts on your network security, making it a power-packed IT security tool.
Our support team will contact you shortly.
Manage your logs effortlessly using EventLog Analyzer.
- ADManager Plus Active Directory Management & Reporting
- ADAudit Plus Real-time Active Directory Auditing and UBA
- EventLog Analyzer Real-time Log Analysis & Reporting
- ADSelfService Plus Self-Service Password Management
- AD360 Integrated Identity & Access Management
- Log360 Comprehensive SIEM and UEBA
- AD Free Tools Active Directory FREE Tools