109037: Exceeded 5000 attribute values for an attribute of a user
Cisco ASA is a security device that provides the combined capabilities of a firewall, an antivirus, and an intrusion prevention system. It also facilitates virtual private network (VPN) connections. It helps to detect threats and stop attacks before they spread through the network.
Message: %ASA-3-109037: Exceeded 5000 attribute values for the attribute nameattribute for user username.
Event 109037 is generated when the LDAP response message contains an attribute that has more than 5000 values. The attribute name and the user name are specified in the message.
How could you resolve this situation?
Capture the authentication traffic between the ASA and AAA server using a protocol sniffer and forward the trace file to the Cisco TAC for analysis.
Cisco ASA Auditing Tool
EventLog Analyzer is a comprehensive log management software with which you can centrally collect, analyze, and manage logs from all the different log sources in your network. You also get reports and alerts on your network security, making it a power-packed IT security tool.
Our support team will contact you shortly.
Manage your logs effortlessly using EventLog Analyzer.
- ADManager Plus Active Directory Management & Reporting
- ADAudit Plus Real-time Active Directory Auditing and UBA
- EventLog Analyzer Real-time Log Analysis & Reporting
- ADSelfService Plus Self-Service Password Management
- AD360 Integrated Identity & Access Management
- Log360 Comprehensive SIEM and UEBA
- AD Free Tools Active Directory FREE Tools