213007: Failed to install redirect URL
Cisco ASA is a security device that provides the combined capabilities of a firewall, an antivirus, and an intrusion prevention system. It also facilitates virtual private network (VPN) connections. It helps to detect threats and stop attacks before they spread through the network.
Message: %ASA-4-213007:L2TP:Failed to install Redirect URL:redirect URL Redirect ACL: non_exist forassigned IP.
Event 213007 is generated when an error is encountered for an LT2P connection when a redirect URL was installed and the ACL received from the ISE but the redirect ACL does not exist on the ASA. The redirect URL and the IP address of the user are specified in the message.
How could you resolve this situation?
Configure the redirect ACL on the ASA.
Cisco ASA Auditing Tool
EventLog Analyzer is a comprehensive log management software with which you can centrally collect, analyze, and manage logs from all the different log sources in your network. You also get reports and alerts on your network security, making it a power-packed IT security tool.
Our support team will contact you shortly.
Manage your logs effortlessly using EventLog Analyzer.
- ADManager Plus Active Directory Management & Reporting
- ADAudit Plus Real-time Active Directory Auditing and UBA
- EventLog Analyzer Real-time Log Analysis & Reporting
- ADSelfService Plus Self-Service Password Management
- AD360 Integrated Identity & Access Management
- Log360 Comprehensive SIEM and UEBA
- AD Free Tools Active Directory FREE Tools