303002: FTP connection in progress
Cisco ASA is a security device that provides the combined capabilities of a firewall, an antivirus, and an intrusion prevention system. It also facilitates virtual private network (VPN) connections. It helps to detect threats and stop attacks before they spread through the network.
Message: %ASA-6-303002: FTP connection from src_ifc :src_ip /src_port to dst_ifc :dst_ip /dst_port , user username action file filename.
Event 303002 is generated when a file is uploaded to or downloaded from an FTP server by a client. The message contains information on the:
- Interface on which the client resides.
- IP address and port number of the client.
- Interface on which the server resides.
- IP address and port number of the FTP server.
- FTP user name.
- Stored or retrieved actions.
- File stored or retrieved.
How could you resolve this situation?
This event does not require any action.