303002: FTP connection in progress
Cisco ASA is a security device that provides the combined capabilities of a firewall, an antivirus, and an intrusion prevention system. It also facilitates virtual private network (VPN) connections. It helps to detect threats and stop attacks before they spread through the network.
Message: %ASA-6-303002: FTP connection from src_ifc :src_ip /src_port to dst_ifc :dst_ip /dst_port , user username action file filename.
Event 303002 is generated when a file is uploaded to or downloaded from an FTP server by a client. The message contains information on the:
- Interface on which the client resides.
- IP address and port number of the client.
- Interface on which the server resides.
- IP address and port number of the FTP server.
- FTP user name.
- Stored or retrieved actions.
- File stored or retrieved.
How could you resolve this situation?
This event does not require any action.
Cisco ASA Auditing Tool
EventLog Analyzer is a comprehensive log management software with which you can centrally collect, analyze, and manage logs from all the different log sources in your network. You also get reports and alerts on your network security, making it a power-packed IT security tool.
Our support team will contact you shortly.
Manage your logs effortlessly using EventLog Analyzer.
- ADManager Plus Active Directory Management & Reporting
- ADAudit Plus Real-time Active Directory Auditing and UBA
- EventLog Analyzer Real-time Log Analysis & Reporting
- ADSelfService Plus Self-Service Password Management
- AD360 Integrated Identity & Access Management
- Log360 Comprehensive SIEM and UEBA
- AD Free Tools Active Directory FREE Tools