201005: FTP data connection failed
Cisco ASA is a security device that provides the combined capabilities of a firewall,an antivirus, and an intrusion prevention system. It also facilitates virtual private network (VPN) connections.It helps to detect threats and stop attacks before they spread through the network.
Message: %ASA-3-201005: FTP data connection failed for IP_address IP_address.
Event 201005 is generated when the ASA is unable to allocate a structure to track the data connection for FTP because of insufficient memory.
How could you resolve this situation?
Reduce the amount of memory usage or purchase additional memory.
Cisco ASA Auditing Tool
EventLog Analyzer is a comprehensive log management software with which you can centrally collect, analyze, and manage logs from all the different log sources in your network. You also get reports and alerts on your network security, making it a power-packed IT security tool.
Our support team will contact you shortly.
Manage your logs effortlessly using EventLog Analyzer.
- ADManager Plus Active Directory Management & Reporting
- ADAudit Plus Real-time Active Directory Auditing and UBA
- EventLog Analyzer Real-time Log Analysis & Reporting
- ADSelfService Plus Self-Service Password Management
- AD360 Integrated Identity & Access Management
- Log360 Comprehensive SIEM and UEBA
- AD Free Tools Active Directory FREE Tools