113019: Idle user is disconnected
Cisco ASA is a security device that provides the combined capabilities of a firewall, an antivirus, and an intrusion prevention system. It also facilitates virtual private network (VPN) connections. It helps to detect threats and stop attacks before they spread through the network.
Message: %ASA-4-113019: Group = group , Username = username, IP = peer_address, Session disconnected. Session Type: type, Duration: duration, Bytes xmt: count, Bytes rcv: count, Reason: reason.
Event 113019 is an informative event on when and why the longest idle user had been disconnected. The message contains information on the:
- Group name.
- User name.
- Peer IP address.
- Session type.
- Number of bytes transmitted.
- Number of bytes received.
- Reason for disconnection.
How could you resolve this situation?
This event does not require any action.
Cisco ASA Auditing Tool
EventLog Analyzer is a comprehensive log management software with which you can centrally collect, analyze, and manage logs from all the different log sources in your network. You also get reports and alerts on your network security, making it a power-packed IT security tool.
Our support team will contact you shortly.
Manage your logs effortlessly using EventLog Analyzer.
- ADManager Plus Active Directory Management & Reporting
- ADAudit Plus Real-time Active Directory Auditing and UBA
- EventLog Analyzer Real-time Log Analysis & Reporting
- ADSelfService Plus Self-Service Password Management
- AD360 Integrated Identity & Access Management
- Log360 Comprehensive SIEM and UEBA
- AD Free Tools Active Directory FREE Tools