105020: Incomplete / slow configuration replication
Cisco ASA is a security device that provides the combined capabilities of a firewall, an antivirus, and an intrusion prevention system. It also facilitates virtual private network (VPN) connections. It helps to detect threats and stop attacks before they spread through the network.
Message: %ASA-1-105020: (Primary) Incomplete/slow config replication.
Event 105020 is generated when a failover occurs and the Active ASA detects a partial configuration in memory. This is usually caused by an interruption in the replication service.
How could you resolve this situation?
After the ASA detects the failover, it automatically reboots and loads the configuration from flash memory and/or resynchronizes with another ASA. If failovers occurs repeatedly, check the failover configuration and make sure that both ASAs can communicate with each other.
Cisco ASA Auditing Tool
EventLog Analyzer is a comprehensive log management software with which you can centrally collect, analyze, and manage logs from all the different log sources in your network. You also get reports and alerts on your network security, making it a power-packed IT security tool.
Our support team will contact you shortly.
Manage your logs effortlessly using EventLog Analyzer.
- ADManager Plus Active Directory Management & Reporting
- ADAudit Plus Real-time Active Directory Auditing and UBA
- EventLog Analyzer Real-time Log Analysis & Reporting
- ADSelfService Plus Self-Service Password Management
- AD360 Integrated Identity & Access Management
- Log360 Comprehensive SIEM and UEBA
- AD Free Tools Active Directory FREE Tools