210005: LU allocate connection failed
Cisco ASA is a security device that provides the combined capabilities of a firewall, an antivirus, and an intrusion prevention system. It also facilitates virtual private network (VPN) connections.It helps to detect threats and stop attacks before they spread through the network.
Message: %ASA-3-210005:LU allocate secondary (optional) connection failed for protocol[TCP|UDP] connection from ingress interface name:Real IP Address/Real Port to egress interface name:Real IP Address/Real Port.
Event 210005 is generated when Stateful Faliover is unable to allocate a new connection on the standby unit. This might be caused by insufficient available RAM memory.
How could you resolve this situation?
Check the available memory using the 'show memory'command. If there is no available memory, add more physical memory to the ASA.
Cisco ASA Auditing Tool
EventLog Analyzer is a comprehensive log management software with which you can centrally collect, analyze, and manage logs from all the different log sources in your network. You also get reports and alerts on your network security, making it a power-packed IT security tool.
Our support team will contact you shortly.
Manage your logs effortlessly using EventLog Analyzer.
- ADManager Plus Active Directory Management & Reporting
- ADAudit Plus Real-time Active Directory Auditing and UBA
- EventLog Analyzer Real-time Log Analysis & Reporting
- ADSelfService Plus Self-Service Password Management
- AD360 Integrated Identity & Access Management
- Log360 Comprehensive SIEM and UEBA
- AD Free Tools Active Directory FREE Tools