211004: Minimum memory requirement for ASA not met
Cisco ASA is a security device that provides the combined capabilities of a firewall, an antivirus, and an intrusion prevention system. It also facilitates virtual private network (VPN) connections. It helps to detect threats and stop attacks before they spread through the network.
Message: %ASA-1-211004: WARNING: Minimum Memory Requirement for ASA version ver not met for ASA image.min MB required,actual MB found.
Event 211004 is generated when the ASA does not meet the minimum memory requirements for that particular version. The current image version number, the minimum RAM required to run the installed image, and the RAM currently installed in the system.
How could you resolve this situation?
Install the required amount of RAM. Use the memory upgrade PID numbers to order the required amount of RAM.
Cisco ASA Auditing Tool
EventLog Analyzer is a comprehensive log management software with which you can centrally collect, analyze, and manage logs from all the different log sources in your network. You also get reports and alerts on your network security, making it a power-packed IT security tool.
Our support team will contact you shortly.
Manage your logs effortlessly using EventLog Analyzer.
- ADManager Plus Active Directory Management & Reporting
- ADAudit Plus Real-time Active Directory Auditing and UBA
- EventLog Analyzer Real-time Log Analysis & Reporting
- ADSelfService Plus Self-Service Password Management
- AD360 Integrated Identity & Access Management
- Log360 Comprehensive SIEM and UEBA
- AD Free Tools Active Directory FREE Tools