323004: Module failed to write new version of software
Cisco ASA is a security device that provides the combined capabilities of a firewall, an antivirus, and an intrusion prevention system. It also facilitates virtual private network (VPN) connections. It helps to detect threats and stop attacks before they spread through the network.
Message: %ASA-3-323004: Module string one failed to write software newver (currently ver), reason. Hw-module reset is required before further use.
Event 323004 is generated when a module failed to accept a software version and will be transitioned to an 'unresponsive' state. The message contains:
- A text string that specifies the module.
- The new version of software that was not successfully written to the module.
- The current version of software on the module.
- The reason for the new version of software not being able to be written to the module.
How could you resolve this situation?
The module would not be usable until the software is updated.
Cisco ASA Auditing Tool
EventLog Analyzer is a comprehensive log management software with which you can centrally collect, analyze, and manage logs from all the different log sources in your network. You also get reports and alerts on your network security, making it a power-packed IT security tool.
Our support team will contact you shortly.
Manage your logs effortlessly using EventLog Analyzer.
- ADManager Plus Active Directory Management & Reporting
- ADAudit Plus Real-time Active Directory Auditing and UBA
- EventLog Analyzer Real-time Log Analysis & Reporting
- ADSelfService Plus Self-Service Password Management
- AD360 Integrated Identity & Access Management
- Log360 Comprehensive SIEM and UEBA
- AD Free Tools Active Directory FREE Tools