202010: NAT or PAT pool exhausted
Cisco ASA is a security device that provides the combined capabilities of a firewall, an antivirus, and an intrusion prevention system. It also facilitates virtual private network (VPN) connections.It helps to detect threats and stop attacks before they spread through the network.
Message: %ASA-3-202010:[NAT | PAT] pool exhausted forpool-name ,port range [1-511 | 512-1023 | 1024-65535]. Unable to create protocol connection fromin-interface:src-ip/src-port to out-interface:dst-ip/dst-port.
Event 202010 is generated when the ASA does not have any more address translation pools available. The message contains information on the:
- Name of the PAT or NAT pool.
- Protol used to create the connection.
- Ingress interface.
- Source IP address and port number.
- Egress interface.
- Destination IP address and port number.
How could you resolve this situation?
Use the 'show nat pool'and 'show nat detail'commands to determine why all addresses and ports in the pool are used up. If this occurs under normal conditions, then add additional IP addresses to the NAT/PAT pool.
Cisco ASA Auditing Tool
EventLog Analyzer is a comprehensive log management software with which you can centrally collect, analyze, and manage logs from all the different log sources in your network. You also get reports and alerts on your network security, making it a power-packed IT security tool.
Our support team will contact you shortly.
Manage your logs effortlessly using EventLog Analyzer.
- ADManager Plus Active Directory Management & Reporting
- ADAudit Plus Real-time Active Directory Auditing and UBA
- EventLog Analyzer Real-time Log Analysis & Reporting
- ADSelfService Plus Self-Service Password Management
- AD360 Integrated Identity & Access Management
- Log360 Comprehensive SIEM and UEBA
- AD Free Tools Active Directory FREE Tools