322004: No management IP address configured for transparent firewall. Dropping protocol packet
Cisco ASA is a security device that provides the combined capabilities of a firewall, an antivirus, and an intrusion prevention system. It also facilitates virtual private network (VPN) connections. It helps to detect threats and stop attacks before they spread through the network.
Message: %ASA-6-322004: No management IP address configured for transparent firewall. Dropping protocol protocol packet from interface_in: source_address/source_port to interface_out: dest_address /dest_port.
Event 322004 is generated when the ASA drops a packet because no management IP address was configured in the transparent mode. The message contains information on the:
- Input interface name.
- Source IP address and port number of the packet.
- Output interface name..
- Destination IP address and port number of the packet.
How could you resolve this situation?
Configure the device with the management IP address and mask values.
Cisco ASA Auditing Tool
EventLog Analyzer is a comprehensive log management software with which you can centrally collect, analyze, and manage logs from all the different log sources in your network. You also get reports and alerts on your network security, making it a power-packed IT security tool.
Our support team will contact you shortly.
Manage your logs effortlessly using EventLog Analyzer.
- ADManager Plus Active Directory Management & Reporting
- ADAudit Plus Real-time Active Directory Auditing and UBA
- EventLog Analyzer Real-time Log Analysis & Reporting
- ADSelfService Plus Self-Service Password Management
- AD360 Integrated Identity & Access Management
- Log360 Comprehensive SIEM and UEBA
- AD Free Tools Active Directory FREE Tools