324008: No PDP exists to update the data SGSN
Cisco ASA is a security device that provides the combined capabilities of a firewall, an antivirus, and an intrusion prevention system. It also facilitates virtual private network (VPN) connections. It helps to detect threats and stop attacks before they spread through the network.
Message: %ASA-3-324008: No PDP exists to update the data sgsn [ggsn] PDPMCB Info REID: teid_value, Request TEID; teid_value, Local GSN: IPaddress (VPIfNum), Remove GSN: IPaddress (VPIfNum).
Event 324008 is generated when a GTP HA message is received on the standby unit to update the PDP with data sgsn/ggsn PDPMCB information, but the PDP is not found because of a previous PDP update message that was not successfully delivered or successfully processed on the standby unit.
How could you resolve this situation?
If this event keeps recurring, contact Cisco TAC.
Cisco ASA Auditing Tool
EventLog Analyzer is a comprehensive log management software with which you can centrally collect, analyze, and manage logs from all the different log sources in your network. You also get reports and alerts on your network security, making it a power-packed IT security tool.
Our support team will contact you shortly.
Manage your logs effortlessly using EventLog Analyzer.
- ADManager Plus Active Directory Management & Reporting
- ADAudit Plus Real-time Active Directory Auditing and UBA
- EventLog Analyzer Real-time Log Analysis & Reporting
- ADSelfService Plus Self-Service Password Management
- AD360 Integrated Identity & Access Management
- Log360 Comprehensive SIEM and UEBA
- AD Free Tools Active Directory FREE Tools