324300: Radius accounting request has an incorrect request authenticator
Cisco ASA is a security device that provides the combined capabilities of a firewall, an antivirus, and an intrusion prevention system. It also facilitates virtual private network (VPN) connections. It helps to detect threats and stop attacks before they spread through the network.
Message: %ASA-3-324300: Radius Accounting Request from from_addr has an incorrect request authenticator.
Event 324300 is generated when packet processing is stopped because verification of the request authenticator with a shared secret, configured for a host, fails. The IP address of the host sending the RADIUS accounting request is specified in the message.
How could you resolve this situation?
Ensure that the correct shared secret is configured. If it is correct, double-check the source of the packet to make sure that it is not spoofed.
Cisco ASA Auditing Tool
EventLog Analyzer is a comprehensive log management software with which you can centrally collect, analyze, and manage logs from all the different log sources in your network. You also get reports and alerts on your network security, making it a power-packed IT security tool.
Our support team will contact you shortly.
Manage your logs effortlessly using EventLog Analyzer.
- ADManager Plus Active Directory Management & Reporting
- ADAudit Plus Real-time Active Directory Auditing and UBA
- EventLog Analyzer Real-time Log Analysis & Reporting
- ADSelfService Plus Self-Service Password Management
- AD360 Integrated Identity & Access Management
- Log360 Comprehensive SIEM and UEBA
- AD Free Tools Active Directory FREE Tools