109103: Received CoA but failed to process successfully
Cisco ASA is a security device that provides the combined capabilities of a firewall, an antivirus, and an intrusion prevention system. It also facilitates virtual private network (VPN) connections. It helps to detect threats and stop attacks before they spread through the network.
Message: %ASA-3-109103: CoA action-type from coa-source-ip failed for userusername , with session ID: audit-session-id.
Event 109103 is generated when the ASA receives a correctly formatted change of authorization request, but is unable to process it successfully. The action type, source IP address, the username, and the audit session ID are specified in the message.
How could you resolve this situation?
Investigate the relevant VPN subsystem logs to determine why the updated attributes could not be applied or why the session could not be terminated.
Cisco ASA Auditing Tool
EventLog Analyzer is a comprehensive log management software with which you can centrally collect, analyze, and manage logs from all the different log sources in your network. You also get reports and alerts on your network security, making it a power-packed IT security tool.
Our support team will contact you shortly.
Manage your logs effortlessly using EventLog Analyzer.
- ADManager Plus Active Directory Management & Reporting
- ADAudit Plus Real-time Active Directory Auditing and UBA
- EventLog Analyzer Real-time Log Analysis & Reporting
- ADSelfService Plus Self-Service Password Management
- AD360 Integrated Identity & Access Management
- Log360 Comprehensive SIEM and UEBA
- AD Free Tools Active Directory FREE Tools