107001: RIP authentication failed
Cisco ASA is a security device that provides the combined capabilities of a firewall, an antivirus, and an intrusion prevention system. It also facilitates virtual private network (VPN) connections. It helps to detect threats and stop attacks before they spread through the network.
Message: %ASA-1-107001: RIP auth failed from IP_address : version=number, type=string, mode=string, sequence=number on interface interface_name.
Event 107001 is generated when the ASA receives an RIP reply message with bad authentication. This message might be caused by a misconfiguration on the router or on the ASA. It might also be caused by an unsuccessful attempt to attack the routing table of the ASA.
How could you resolve this situation?
Monitor this event carefully and change the keys if the origin of the packet is doubtful.
Cisco ASA Auditing Tool
EventLog Analyzer is a comprehensive log management software with which you can centrally collect, analyze, and manage logs from all the different log sources in your network. You also get reports and alerts on your network security, making it a power-packed IT security tool.
Our support team will contact you shortly.
Manage your logs effortlessly using EventLog Analyzer.
- ADManager Plus Active Directory Management & Reporting
- ADAudit Plus Real-time Active Directory Auditing and UBA
- EventLog Analyzer Real-time Log Analysis & Reporting
- ADSelfService Plus Self-Service Password Management
- AD360 Integrated Identity & Access Management
- Log360 Comprehensive SIEM and UEBA
- AD Free Tools Active Directory FREE Tools