314002: RTSP failed to allocate UDP media connection
Cisco ASA is a security device that provides the combined capabilities of a firewall, an antivirus, and an intrusion prevention system. It also facilitates virtual private network (VPN) connections. It helps to detect threats and stop attacks before they spread through the network.
Message: %ASA-6-314002: RTSP failed to allocate UDP media connection fromsrc_intf: src_IP to dst_intf :dst_IP /dst_port: reason_string.
Event 314002 is generated when the ASA cannot open a new pinhole for the media channel. The message contains information on the:
- Source interface name and IP address.
- Destination interface name, IP address, and port number.
- Reason for not being able to open a new pinhole.
How could you resolve this situation?
If the reason is unknown, check the free memory available by running the 'show memory' command or check the number of connections used by running the 'show conn' command.
Cisco ASA Auditing Tool
EventLog Analyzer is a comprehensive log management software with which you can centrally collect, analyze, and manage logs from all the different log sources in your network. You also get reports and alerts on your network security, making it a power-packed IT security tool.
Our support team will contact you shortly.
Manage your logs effortlessly using EventLog Analyzer.
- ADManager Plus Active Directory Management & Reporting
- ADAudit Plus Real-time Active Directory Auditing and UBA
- EventLog Analyzer Real-time Log Analysis & Reporting
- ADSelfService Plus Self-Service Password Management
- AD360 Integrated Identity & Access Management
- Log360 Comprehensive SIEM and UEBA
- AD Free Tools Active Directory FREE Tools