314003: RTSP traffic dropped
Cisco ASA is a security device that provides the combined capabilities of a firewall, an antivirus, and an intrusion prevention system. It also facilitates virtual private network (VPN) connections. It helps to detect threats and stop attacks before they spread through the network.
Message: %ASA-6-314003: Dropped RTSP traffic from src_intf: src_ip due to: reason.
Event 314003 is generated when an RTSP message violates the user-configured RTSP security policy, either because it contains a port from the reserve port range or because it contains a URL with a length greater than the maximum limit allowed. The message contains information on the:
- Source interface name and IP address.
- The reason why the RTSP message was dropped.
How could you resolve this situation?
Investigate why the RTSP client sends messages that violate the security policy. If the requested URL is legitimate, you can relax the policy by specifying a longer URL length limit in the RTSP policy map.
Cisco ASA Auditing Tool
EventLog Analyzer is a comprehensive log management software with which you can centrally collect, analyze, and manage logs from all the different log sources in your network. You also get reports and alerts on your network security, making it a power-packed IT security tool.
Our support team will contact you shortly.
Manage your logs effortlessly using EventLog Analyzer.
- ADManager Plus Active Directory Management & Reporting
- ADAudit Plus Real-time Active Directory Auditing and UBA
- EventLog Analyzer Real-time Log Analysis & Reporting
- ADSelfService Plus Self-Service Password Management
- AD360 Integrated Identity & Access Management
- Log360 Comprehensive SIEM and UEBA
- AD Free Tools Active Directory FREE Tools