120009: SCH client deactivated
Cisco ASA is a security device that provides the combined capabilities of a firewall,an antivirus,and an intrusion prevention system.It also facilitates virtual private network (VPN) connections.It helps to detect threats and stop attacks before they spread through the network.
Message: %ASA-5-120009:SCH client is deactivated.
Event 120009 is generated when clients of an event group are deactivated.For this to happen,the following conditions need to be met:
- The Smart Call Home module must be enabled.
- An event group should also be enabled and it must be subscribed to by at least one active profile.
The name of the Smart Call Home client is specified in the message.
How could you resolve this situation?
This event does not require any action.
Cisco ASA Auditing Tool
EventLog Analyzer is a comprehensive log management software with which you can centrally collect, analyze, and manage logs from all the different log sources in your network. You also get reports and alerts on your network security, making it a power-packed IT security tool.
Our support team will contact you shortly.
Manage your logs effortlessly using EventLog Analyzer.
- ADManager Plus Active Directory Management & Reporting
- ADAudit Plus Real-time Active Directory Auditing and UBA
- EventLog Analyzer Real-time Log Analysis & Reporting
- ADSelfService Plus Self-Service Password Management
- AD360 Integrated Identity & Access Management
- Log360 Comprehensive SIEM and UEBA
- AD Free Tools Active Directory FREE Tools