303005: Strict FTP inspection matched in policy map
Cisco ASA is a security device that provides the combined capabilities of a firewall, an antivirus, and an intrusion prevention system. It also facilitates virtual private network (VPN) connections. It helps to detect threats and stop attacks before they spread through the network.
Message: %ASA-5-303005: Strict FTP inspection matched match_string in policy-map policy-name, action_string from src_ifc: sip /sport to dest_ifc: dip /dport.
Event 303005 is generated when an FTP inspection matches any one of the following configured values: filename, file type, request command, server, or username. In case of a match, the action specified in the action string would be performed. The message contains information on the:
- Match clause in the policy map.
- Name of the policy map that had matched.
- Action to be taken.
- Source interface, IP address, and port number.
- Destination interface, IP address, and port number.
How could you resolve this situation?
This event does not require any action.
Cisco ASA Auditing Tool
EventLog Analyzer is a comprehensive log management software with which you can centrally collect, analyze, and manage logs from all the different log sources in your network. You also get reports and alerts on your network security, making it a power-packed IT security tool.
Our support team will contact you shortly.
Manage your logs effortlessly using EventLog Analyzer.
- ADManager Plus Active Directory Management & Reporting
- ADAudit Plus Real-time Active Directory Auditing and UBA
- EventLog Analyzer Real-time Log Analysis & Reporting
- ADSelfService Plus Self-Service Password Management
- AD360 Integrated Identity & Access Management
- Log360 Comprehensive SIEM and UEBA
- AD Free Tools Active Directory FREE Tools