199020: System memory utilization has reached a percentage
Cisco ASA is a security device that provides the combined capabilities of a firewall, an antivirus, and an intrusion prevention system. It also facilitates virtual private network (VPN) connections.It helps to detect threats and stop attacks before they spread through the network.
Message: %ASA-2-199020:System memory utilization has reached X %.System will reload if memory usage reaches the configured trigger level of Y %
Event 199020 is generated when the system memory utilization reaches 80% of the system memory watchdog facility's configured value. The current percentage value and the trigger percentage value are specified in the message.
How could you resolve this situation?
Reduce system memory utilization by reducing traffic load, removing traffic inspections, reducing the number of ACL entries, and so on.If a memory leak is suspected,contact Cisco TAC.
Cisco ASA Auditing Tool
EventLog Analyzer is a comprehensive log management software with which you can centrally collect, analyze, and manage logs from all the different log sources in your network. You also get reports and alerts on your network security, making it a power-packed IT security tool.
Our support team will contact you shortly.
Manage your logs effortlessly using EventLog Analyzer.
- ADManager Plus Active Directory Management & Reporting
- ADAudit Plus Real-time Active Directory Auditing and UBA
- EventLog Analyzer Real-time Log Analysis & Reporting
- ADSelfService Plus Self-Service Password Management
- AD360 Integrated Identity & Access Management
- Log360 Comprehensive SIEM and UEBA
- AD Free Tools Active Directory FREE Tools