201009: TCP connection limit exceeded
Cisco ASA is a security device that provides the combined capabilities of a firewall, an antivirus, and an intrusion prevention system. It also facilitates virtual private network (VPN) connections.It helps to detect threats and stop attacks before they spread through the network.
Message: %ASA-3-201009: TCP connection limit ofnumber for host IP_address on interface_name exceeded.
Event 201009 is generated when the maximum number of connections to a specific static address is exceeded. The maximum number of connections permitted for the host, the IP address of the host, and the name of the interface are specified in the message.
How could you resolve this situation?
Use the'show static' and 'show nat' commands to check the limit imposed on connections to an address.The limit is configurable.
Cisco ASA Auditing Tool
EventLog Analyzer is a comprehensive log management software with which you can centrally collect, analyze, and manage logs from all the different log sources in your network. You also get reports and alerts on your network security, making it a power-packed IT security tool.
Our support team will contact you shortly.
Manage your logs effortlessly using EventLog Analyzer.
- ADManager Plus Active Directory Management & Reporting
- ADAudit Plus Real-time Active Directory Auditing and UBA
- EventLog Analyzer Real-time Log Analysis & Reporting
- ADSelfService Plus Self-Service Password Management
- AD360 Integrated Identity & Access Management
- Log360 Comprehensive SIEM and UEBA
- AD Free Tools Active Directory FREE Tools