302018: Teardown GRE connection
Cisco ASA is a security device that provides the combined capabilities of a firewall, an antivirus, and an intrusion prevention system. It also facilitates virtual private network (VPN) connections. It helps to detect threats and stop attacks before they spread through the network.
Message: %ASA-6-302018: Teardown GRE connection id from interface :real_address (translated_address) [(idfw_user)] to interface :real_address /real_cid (translated_address /translated_cid) [(idfw_user)] duration hh :mm :ss bytes bytes [(user)].
Event 302018 is generated when a GRE connection slot between two hosts is deleted. The message contains information on the:
- Connection identifier.
- Interface name.
- IP address and port number of the actual host.
- Time in hour:minute:second format.
- Number of PPP bytes transferred in the GRE session.
- Reason why the connection had been terminated.
- AAA user name.
- Name of the identity firewall user.
How could you resolve this situation?
This event does not require any action.