113025: Unable to authenticate connection
Cisco ASA is a security device that provides the combined capabilities of a firewall, an antivirus, and an intrusion prevention system. It also facilitates virtual private network (VPN) connections. It helps to detect threats and stop attacks before they spread through the network.
Message: %ASA-5-113025: Group tg : fields Could not authenticate connection type connection from ip.
Event 113025 is generated when a username could not be successfully extracted from the certificate. The tunnel group, the DN search fields, the type of connection, and the IP address of the user are specified in the message.
How could you resolve this situation?
The administrator should ensure that the authentication AAA certificate, SSL certificate-authentication, and authorization-dn-attributes keywords have been set correctly.
Cisco ASA Auditing Tool
EventLog Analyzer is a comprehensive log management software with which you can centrally collect, analyze, and manage logs from all the different log sources in your network. You also get reports and alerts on your network security, making it a power-packed IT security tool.
Our support team will contact you shortly.
Manage your logs effortlessly using EventLog Analyzer.
- ADManager Plus Active Directory Management & Reporting
- ADAudit Plus Real-time Active Directory Auditing and UBA
- EventLog Analyzer Real-time Log Analysis & Reporting
- ADSelfService Plus Self-Service Password Management
- AD360 Integrated Identity & Access Management
- Log360 Comprehensive SIEM and UEBA
- AD Free Tools Active Directory FREE Tools