105039: Unable to verify the interface count with mate
Cisco ASA is a security device that provides the combined capabilities of a firewall, an antivirus, and an intrusion prevention system. It also facilitates virtual private network (VPN) connections. It helps to detect threats and stop attacks before they spread through the network.
Message: %ASA-1-105039: (Primary) Unable to verify the Interface count with mate. Failover may be disabled in mate.
Failover initially verifies that the number of interfaces configured on the primary and secondary ASAs are the same. Event 105039 is generated when the primary ASA is unable to verify the number of interfaces configured on the secondary ASA.
How could you resolve this situation?
Check the failover LAN, interface configuration, and status on the primary and secondary ASAs. Ensure that the secondary ASA is running the ASA application and that failover is enabled.
Cisco ASA Auditing Tool
EventLog Analyzer is a comprehensive log management software with which you can centrally collect, analyze, and manage logs from all the different log sources in your network. You also get reports and alerts on your network security, making it a power-packed IT security tool.
Our support team will contact you shortly.
Manage your logs effortlessly using EventLog Analyzer.
- ADManager Plus Active Directory Management & Reporting
- ADAudit Plus Real-time Active Directory Auditing and UBA
- EventLog Analyzer Real-time Log Analysis & Reporting
- ADSelfService Plus Self-Service Password Management
- AD360 Integrated Identity & Access Management
- Log360 Comprehensive SIEM and UEBA
- AD Free Tools Active Directory FREE Tools