105532: Unexpected status in response to route-table change request
Cisco ASA is a security device that provides the combined capabilities of a firewall, an antivirus, and an intrusion prevention system. It also facilitates virtual private network (VPN) connections. It helps to detect threats and stop attacks before they spread through the network.
Message: %ASA-2-105532: (Primary|Secondary) Unexpected status in response to route-table change request for route-table route_table_name: status_string.
Event 105532 is generated when a response to an Azure route-table change request had been received but the HTTP status code in the response is not 200 (OK). The route-table name and status string are specified in the message.
How could you resolve this situation?
Ensure that the configured Azure subscription ID, route-table name, and route-table resource group are correct.
Cisco ASA Auditing Tool
EventLog Analyzer is a comprehensive log management software with which you can centrally collect, analyze, and manage logs from all the different log sources in your network. You also get reports and alerts on your network security, making it a power-packed IT security tool.
Our support team will contact you shortly.
Manage your logs effortlessly using EventLog Analyzer.
- ADManager Plus Active Directory Management & Reporting
- ADAudit Plus Real-time Active Directory Auditing and UBA
- EventLog Analyzer Real-time Log Analysis & Reporting
- ADSelfService Plus Self-Service Password Management
- AD360 Integrated Identity & Access Management
- Log360 Comprehensive SIEM and UEBA
- AD Free Tools Active Directory FREE Tools