210003: Unknown LU object
Cisco ASA is a security device that provides the combined capabilities of a firewall,an antivirus, and an intrusion prevention system. It also facilitates virtual private network (VPN) connections.It helps to detect threats and stop attacks before they spread through the network.
Message: %ASA-3-210003: Unknown LU Object number.
Event 210003 is generated when Stateful Failover receives an unsupported logical update object and is unable to process it. This might have been caused by a corrupted memory, LAN transmissions or other such events.
How could you resolve this situation?
If this even keeps recurring, check the Stateful Failover link LAN connection. If the error had not caused by a faulty failover link LAN connection, determine if an external user is trying to compromise the protected network. Also, check for misconfigured clients.
Cisco ASA Auditing Tool
EventLog Analyzer is a comprehensive log management software with which you can centrally collect, analyze, and manage logs from all the different log sources in your network. You also get reports and alerts on your network security, making it a power-packed IT security tool.
Our support team will contact you shortly.
Manage your logs effortlessly using EventLog Analyzer.
- ADManager Plus Active Directory Management & Reporting
- ADAudit Plus Real-time Active Directory Auditing and UBA
- EventLog Analyzer Real-time Log Analysis & Reporting
- ADSelfService Plus Self-Service Password Management
- AD360 Integrated Identity & Access Management
- Log360 Comprehensive SIEM and UEBA
- AD Free Tools Active Directory FREE Tools