120012: User chose a Call Home anonymous reporting at the prompt
Cisco ASA is a security device that provides the combined capabilities of a firewall,an antivirus, and an intrusion prevention system. It also facilitates virtual private network (VPN) connections.It helps to detect threats and stop attacks before they spread through the network.
Message: %ASA-5-120012:User username chose to choice call-home anonymous reporting at the prompt.
Event 120012 is generated as a notification to an administrator that a user had responded to the Smart Call Home prompt to enable, disable, or postpone anonymous reporting. The user name and the option that was chosen by the user are specified in the message.
How could you resolve this situation?
To enable anonymous reporting in the future,enter the'call-home reporting anonymous'command.To disable anonymous reporting,enter the'no call-home reporting anonymous'command.
Cisco ASA Auditing Tool
EventLog Analyzer is a comprehensive log management software with which you can centrally collect, analyze, and manage logs from all the different log sources in your network. You also get reports and alerts on your network security, making it a power-packed IT security tool.
Our support team will contact you shortly.
Manage your logs effortlessly using EventLog Analyzer.
- ADManager Plus Active Directory Management & Reporting
- ADAudit Plus Real-time Active Directory Auditing and UBA
- EventLog Analyzer Real-time Log Analysis & Reporting
- ADSelfService Plus Self-Service Password Management
- AD360 Integrated Identity & Access Management
- Log360 Comprehensive SIEM and UEBA
- AD Free Tools Active Directory FREE Tools