113006: User locked out on exceeding number of successive failed authentication attempts
Cisco ASA is a security device that provides the combined capabilities of a firewall, an antivirus, and an intrusion prevention system. It also facilitates virtual private network (VPN) connections. It helps to detect threats and stop attacks before they spread through the network.
Message: %ASA-6-113006: User user locked out on exceeding number successive failed authentication attempts.
Event 113006 is generated when a user is locked out because the configured number of consecutive failed authentication attempts is exceeded. The user and the configured number of maximum failed authentication attempts are specified in the message.
How could you resolve this situation?
An administrator would have to unlock the account using 'clear AAA local user lockout' command or the number of maximum failed authentication attempts should be increased.
Cisco ASA Auditing Tool
EventLog Analyzer is a comprehensive log management software with which you can centrally collect, analyze, and manage logs from all the different log sources in your network. You also get reports and alerts on your network security, making it a power-packed IT security tool.
Our support team will contact you shortly.
Manage your logs effortlessly using EventLog Analyzer.
- ADManager Plus Active Directory Management & Reporting
- ADAudit Plus Real-time Active Directory Auditing and UBA
- EventLog Analyzer Real-time Log Analysis & Reporting
- ADSelfService Plus Self-Service Password Management
- AD360 Integrated Identity & Access Management
- Log360 Comprehensive SIEM and UEBA
- AD Free Tools Active Directory FREE Tools