109038: Value of attribute from AAA server could not be parsed as a string representation of the attribute name
Cisco ASA is a security device that provides the combined capabilities of a firewall, an antivirus, and an intrusion prevention system. It also facilitates virtual private network (VPN) connections. It helps to detect threats and stop attacks before they spread through the network.
Message: %ASA-3-109038: Attribute internal-attribute-name value string-from-server from AAA server could not be parsed as a type internal-attribute-name string representation of the attribute name.
Event 109038 is generated when an attempt to parse an attribute from the AAA server by the AAA subsystem fails. The string from the server and the type of the attribute are specified in the message.
How could you resolve this situation?
Verify that the attribute is being generated correctly on the AAA server.
Cisco ASA Auditing Tool
EventLog Analyzer is a comprehensive log management software with which you can centrally collect, analyze, and manage logs from all the different log sources in your network. You also get reports and alerts on your network security, making it a power-packed IT security tool.
Our support team will contact you shortly.
Manage your logs effortlessly using EventLog Analyzer.
- ADManager Plus Active Directory Management & Reporting
- ADAudit Plus Real-time Active Directory Auditing and UBA
- EventLog Analyzer Real-time Log Analysis & Reporting
- ADSelfService Plus Self-Service Password Management
- AD360 Integrated Identity & Access Management
- Log360 Comprehensive SIEM and UEBA
- AD Free Tools Active Directory FREE Tools