2268: W3 event all filters did not load
The IIS Internet Server Application Programming Interface (ISAPI) extensions and filters can extend and modify the request-processing capabilities of IIS. ISAPI applications are run in isolation to enhance server stability.
Event 2268 is generated when all the ISAPI filters could not be loaded for a site. The site is specified in the event log message. This would cause site startup to be aborted.
How could you resolve this situation?
Check for a specific error number in the event log message. Find out more about that error number.
IIS Server Log Analysis Tool
EventLog Analyzer is a comprehensive log management software with which you can centrally collect, analyze, and manage logs from all the different log sources in your network. You also get reports and alerts on your network security, making it a power-packed IT security tool.
Our support team will contact you shortly.
Manage your logs effortlessly using EventLog Analyzer.
- ADManager Plus Active Directory Management & Reporting
- ADAudit Plus Real-time Active Directory Auditing and UBA
- EventLog Analyzer Real-time Log Analysis & Reporting
- ADSelfService Plus Self-Service Password Management
- AD360 Integrated Identity & Access Management
- Log360 Comprehensive SIEM and UEBA
- AD Free Tools Active Directory FREE Tools