2223: W3 message loaded filter from registry
The IIS Internet Server Application Programming Interface (ISAPI) extensions and filters can extend and modify the request-processing capabilities of IIS. ISAPI applications are run in isolation to enhance server stability.
Event 2223 is generated when a filter was loaded as a global filter from the registry for compatibility with previous versions of IIS. The filter is specified in the event log message.
How could you resolve this situation?
First,remove the filter from the registry.Then,add the filter as a global filter with IIS manager.
IIS Server Log Analysis Tool
EventLog Analyzer is a comprehensive log management software with which you can centrally collect, analyze, and manage logs from all the different log sources in your network. You also get reports and alerts on your network security, making it a power-packed IT security tool.
Our support team will contact you shortly.
Manage your logs effortlessly using EventLog Analyzer.
- ADManager Plus Active Directory Management & Reporting
- ADAudit Plus Real-time Active Directory Auditing and UBA
- EventLog Analyzer Real-time Log Analysis & Reporting
- ADSelfService Plus Self-Service Password Management
- AD360 Integrated Identity & Access Management
- Log360 Comprehensive SIEM and UEBA
- AD Free Tools Active Directory FREE Tools