1007: W3SVC event binding failure conflict
The IIS World Wide Web Publishing Service is responsible for managing the HTTP protocol and HTTP performance counters. An IIS web site is a unique collection of web pages and web applications that is hosted on an IIS web server.
Event 1007 is generated when the W3SVC did not register the URL prefix for a site. The URL prefix and the site are specified in the message. The necessary network binding might already be in use.
How could you resolve this situation?
Web sites with duplicate URL bindings will cause one of the other web sites to be disabled. Determine which sites are using the same bindings and reconfigure the bindings as required. Then restart the site.
IIS Server Log Analysis Tool
EventLog Analyzer is a comprehensive log management software with which you can centrally collect, analyze, and manage logs from all the different log sources in your network. You also get reports and alerts on your network security, making it a power-packed IT security tool.
Our support team will contact you shortly.
Manage your logs effortlessly using EventLog Analyzer.
- ADManager Plus Active Directory Management & Reporting
- ADAudit Plus Real-time Active Directory Auditing and UBA
- EventLog Analyzer Real-time Log Analysis & Reporting
- ADSelfService Plus Self-Service Password Management
- AD360 Integrated Identity & Access Management
- Log360 Comprehensive SIEM and UEBA
- AD Free Tools Active Directory FREE Tools