1035: W3SVC event log directory not fully qualified
The IIS World Wide Web Publishing Service is responsible for managing the HTTP protocol and HTTP performance counters. An IIS web site is a unique collection of web pages and web applications that is hosted on an IIS web server.
Event 1035 is generated when the W3SVC did not configure the logging properties for a particular site. The site is specified in the event log message. The site's log file directory is not fully qualified.
How could you resolve this situation?
Ensure that the computer name or share name in the file path is valid. If a remote drive is needed, mention a UNC path. Check if the computer account of the front-end web server has permissions on the specified path. The directory path specified must exist and be fully qualified.
IIS Server Log Analysis Tool
EventLog Analyzer is a comprehensive log management software with which you can centrally collect, analyze, and manage logs from all the different log sources in your network. You also get reports and alerts on your network security, making it a power-packed IT security tool.
Our support team will contact you shortly.
Manage your logs effortlessly using EventLog Analyzer.
- ADManager Plus Active Directory Management & Reporting
- ADAudit Plus Real-time Active Directory Auditing and UBA
- EventLog Analyzer Real-time Log Analysis & Reporting
- ADSelfService Plus Self-Service Password Management
- AD360 Integrated Identity & Access Management
- Log360 Comprehensive SIEM and UEBA
- AD Free Tools Active Directory FREE Tools