1122: W3SVC performance counter publishing failure
The IIS World Wide Web Publishing Service is responsible for managing the HTTP protocol and HTTP performance counters. It collects HTTP-specific performance counters for web sites.It initializes the counters and receives them from HTTP.Sys, the protocol listener for HTTP.If W3SVC is not available, HTTP performance counter data cannot be gathered.
Event 1122 is generated when the World Wide Web Publishing Service failed to publish the performance counters that it gathered from HTTP.Sys.
How could you resolve this situation?
If updated performance counters are required by the web sites, restart the World Wide Web Publishing Service.
IIS Server Log Analysis Tool
EventLog Analyzer is a comprehensive log management software with which you can centrally collect, analyze, and manage logs from all the different log sources in your network. You also get reports and alerts on your network security, making it a power-packed IT security tool.
Our support team will contact you shortly.
Manage your logs effortlessly using EventLog Analyzer.
- ADManager Plus Active Directory Management & Reporting
- ADAudit Plus Real-time Active Directory Auditing and UBA
- EventLog Analyzer Real-time Log Analysis & Reporting
- ADSelfService Plus Self-Service Password Management
- AD360 Integrated Identity & Access Management
- Log360 Comprehensive SIEM and UEBA
- AD Free Tools Active Directory FREE Tools