1133: W3SVC WS03 event centralized and W3C logging enabled
The IIS World Wide Web Publishing Service is responsible for managing the HTTP protocol and HTTP performance counters. An IIS web server can be configured for site, central binary, or central W3C logging.
Event 1133 is generated when the W3SVC has both centralized binary logging and centralized W3C logging enabled. Since only one type of logging can be enabled at a time, the system would default to central W3C logging.
How could you resolve this situation?
Only one type of logging can be enabled at a time. So you would need to configure either W3C or binary logging.
IIS Server Log Analysis Tool
EventLog Analyzer is a comprehensive log management software with which you can centrally collect, analyze, and manage logs from all the different log sources in your network. You also get reports and alerts on your network security, making it a power-packed IT security tool.
Our support team will contact you shortly.
Manage your logs effortlessly using EventLog Analyzer.
- ADManager Plus Active Directory Management & Reporting
- ADAudit Plus Real-time Active Directory Auditing and UBA
- EventLog Analyzer Real-time Log Analysis & Reporting
- ADSelfService Plus Self-Service Password Management
- AD360 Integrated Identity & Access Management
- Log360 Comprehensive SIEM and UEBA
- AD Free Tools Active Directory FREE Tools