5024: WAS log file truncate size
The IIS World Wide Web Publishing Service is responsible for managing the HTTP protocol and HTTP performance counters. An IIS web site is a unique collection of web pages and web applications that is hosted on an IIS web server.
Event 5024 is generated when a virtual site is configured to truncate its log once it reaches a certain size. The virtual site and the maximum number of bytes are specified in the message.
How could you resolve this situation?
The event log message specifies a few configuration changes. Make the suggested changes and restart the World Wide Web Publishing Service.
IIS Server Log Analysis Tool
EventLog Analyzer is a comprehensive log management software with which you can centrally collect, analyze, and manage logs from all the different log sources in your network. You also get reports and alerts on your network security, making it a power-packed IT security tool.
Our support team will contact you shortly.
Manage your logs effortlessly using EventLog Analyzer.
- ADManager Plus Active Directory Management & Reporting
- ADAudit Plus Real-time Active Directory Auditing and UBA
- EventLog Analyzer Real-time Log Analysis & Reporting
- ADSelfService Plus Self-Service Password Management
- AD360 Integrated Identity & Access Management
- Log360 Comprehensive SIEM and UEBA
- AD Free Tools Active Directory FREE Tools