1102: IIS WMSvc authorization unable to read configuration
The IIS Web Management Service (WMSvc) facilitates remote and delegated management of web servers and the web sites and applications in it.
Event 1102 is generated when an unexpected error is encountered while retrieving the authentication information.
How could you resolve this situation?
Check if you've provided correct credentials. Then, check if you are authorized to perform the attempted action. Also, ensure that the provider type is correct and that the assembly that contains the module provider is installed in the Global Assembly Cache (GAC).
IIS Server Log Analysis Tool
EventLog Analyzer is a comprehensive log management software with which you can centrally collect, analyze, and manage logs from all the different log sources in your network. You also get reports and alerts on your network security, making it a power-packed IT security tool.
Our support team will contact you shortly.
Manage your logs effortlessly using EventLog Analyzer.
- ADManager Plus Active Directory Management & Reporting
- ADAudit Plus Real-time Active Directory Auditing and UBA
- EventLog Analyzer Real-time Log Analysis & Reporting
- ADSelfService Plus Self-Service Password Management
- AD360 Integrated Identity & Access Management
- Log360 Comprehensive SIEM and UEBA
- AD Free Tools Active Directory FREE Tools