1000: IIS WMSvc startup unable to delete directory
The IIS Web Management Service (WMSvc) facilitates remote and delegated management of web servers and the web sites and applications in it.
Event 1000 is generated when an attempt to delete a directory failed. This happens because the directory would have been created by a previous instance of Web Management Service, that is currently obsolete.
How could you resolve this situation?
Try manually deleting the directory by navigating to the path found in the event log message.
IIS Server Log Analysis Tool
EventLog Analyzer is a comprehensive log management software with which you can centrally collect, analyze, and manage logs from all the different log sources in your network. You also get reports and alerts on your network security, making it a power-packed IT security tool.
Our support team will contact you shortly.
Manage your logs effortlessly using EventLog Analyzer.
- ADManager Plus Active Directory Management & Reporting
- ADAudit Plus Real-time Active Directory Auditing and UBA
- EventLog Analyzer Real-time Log Analysis & Reporting
- ADSelfService Plus Self-Service Password Management
- AD360 Integrated Identity & Access Management
- Log360 Comprehensive SIEM and UEBA
- AD Free Tools Active Directory FREE Tools