NetFlow Analyzer comes in two flavors:
- Evaluation Edition - collect, analyze, and report on Netflow
data ( valid only for 30 days )
- Enterprise Edition - collect, analyze, and report
on Netflow data from a maximum of n interfaces (where 'n' is the number
of interfaces for which NetFlow Analyzer has been purchased)
Once installed, NetFlow Analyzer runs in evaluation mode for 30 days.
You can obtain a registered license for NetFlow Analyzer at any time during
the evaluation period by contacting
NetFlow Analyzer Support.
The license is required only for the central server. No license is required for the collector.
Upgrading your License
After obtaining the new license from AdventNet, save it on your computer,
and follow the steps below to upgrade your NetFlow Analyzer installation:
- Log in to the NetFlow Analyzer Central Server web client
- Click License Management from Admin Operations
- Click the Upgrade License link present in the top-right
corner of the screen
- In the License window that opens up, browse for the new license file
and select it
- Click Upgrade to apply the new license file
The new license is applied with immediate effect. You
do not have to shut down or restart the NetFlow Analyzer server after
the license is applied.
Copyright © 2019, ZOHO Corp
. All Rights Reserved.