NetFlow Analyzer comes in two flavors:
- Free Edition - collect, analyze, and report on Netflow
data from a maximum of two interfaces
- Professional Edition - collect, analyze, and report
on Netflow data from a maximum of n interfaces (where 'n' is the number
of interfaces for which NetFlow Analyzer has been purchased)
- Professional Plus Edition - It has all the features of professional edition + reporting on Cisco CBQoS, Cisco NBAR and usage based billing
Once installed, NetFlow Analyzer runs in evaluation mode for 30 days.
You can obtain a registered license for NetFlow Analyzer at any time during
the evaluation period by contacting
NetFlow Analyzer Support.
If you have not upgraded to the Professional Edition by the end of the evaluation period, NetFlow Analyzer automatically reverts
to the Free Edition.
Upgrading your License
After obtaining the new license from ZOHO Corp, save it on your computer,
and follow the steps below to upgrade your NetFlow Analyzer installation:
- Log in to the NetFlow Analyzer web client
- Click License Management from Admin Operations
- Click the Upgrade License link present in the top-right
corner of the screen
- In the License window that opens up, browse for the new license file
and select it
- Click Upgrade to apply the new license file
The new license is applied with immediate effect. You
do not have to shut down or restart the NetFlow Analyzer server after
the license is applied.
Copyright © 2012, ZOHO Corp
. All Rights Reserved.