How to share the Primary and Secondary Netflow Analyzer folders with one another for failover configuration ?
Steps to share Primary and Secondary Netflow Analyzer folders with one another
- Go to the <OpManagerHome> directory in the primary/secondary server.
- Right click on the OpManager folder and do to Properties -> Sharing -> Advanced sharing.
- Make sure the 'Share this folder' option is checked and the 'Share name' is OpManager.
- Click on Permissions -> Add -> Object Types and select Computers and Users.
- Select the server name and User. If you are sharing the primary folder to secondary folder, the Server Name should be the secondary server's name or vice-versa.
- Under 'Permissions for Everyone', allow Full Control and click on OK.
- Click on Apply and OK.
Note: For both Netflow Analyzer Professional and Enterprise editions, while sharing the primary and secondary Netflow Analyzer folders with one another, it is recommended (though not mandatory) to have a separate user account with administrator priviliges. To change the service Log On account,
- Go to Windows Services.
- Right click on ManageEngine OpManager service.
- Click Properties -> Log on.
- Choose "This account" and select the required user account
- Click OK.