Check bandwidth usage from sFlow devices with NetFlow Analyzer
- Exports sFlow data from your network devices in just one click.
- Tracks down network connectivity problems with forensics.
- Provides real-time data collection and reporting.
sFlow, abbreviated from "sampled flow" is an industry standard for packet export which is supported by wide range of network devices in market like Brocade, Dell, Alcatel, Allied Telesis, Cisco Nexus, D-Link, Fortigate, Huawei, HP and many more. NetFlow Analyzer covers your sFlow supported devices to provide real-time details on traffic usage and top talkers in the network. With NetFlow Analyzer you can enable sFlow on each of the interfaces to collect information on traffic usage by interfaces, applications, protocols, IP addresses and QoS.
Benefits of using sFlow monitoring
- Finds real reason behind the excess bandwidth usage.
- Informs about the unusual behavior in the network.
- Analyzes traffic and allows to prioritize traffic for critical applications.
Real-time traffic usage
- Calculates bandwidth utilization, speed, volume and packet transferred.
- Identifies top applications, IPs, and protocols by consumption.
- Drills down to conversation level details for a particular interface.
- Highlights congested links with compare reporting option.
- Generates reports for bandwidth usage during business critical hours.
- Allows to customize reports to get better visibility into fault.
Try free edition of sFlow monitoring NetFlow Analyzer at no cost.
Blog: Get the benefit of sFlow through Netflow Analyzer.
Blog: Network Visibility using SFlow in Brocade switches.
Blog: Get smart – use NetFlow Analyzer for sFlow from HP ProCurve!
Help Guide: How to enable sFlow from a router.