When domain users forget their passwords it is usually the IT admins who are burdened with resetting of passwords. It can be a frustrating and time-consuming activity for both the admins and the end users.
Join this free webinar conducted by Derek Melber, Active Directory MVP, to learn how to use self-service password reset technique to reduce password-related help desk calls. He will also explain how to overcome the shortcomings of Microsoft's options in this space.
- The need for self-service password reset.
- What Microsoft provides in this space?
- Ensuring security of the self-service password reset process through modern authentication methods.
- Tracking users’ self-service actions through reports and notifications.
- Ensuring accessibility and usability for 100% success rate.