We are now in an environment where our employees work from home, travel to meetings, and often travel the world to accomplish their tasks. When users are away from the corporate network they still need to ensure their user accounts are secured. For users that are remote, they need solutions that allow them to reset, change, and unlock their passwords without having to contact the help desk.
- Understand the different options available to allow users to reset passwords when away from the network
- See the benefits of each password reset solution
- Uncover the steps required to allow VPN access back to the network for password resetting
- Discover the power of allowing users to use their mobile phone to reset passwords
- Provide users the power to take control of their password issues